Why your Dog Loss Hair? Hair Loss Types and Solution
Have you ever thought why your dog’s hair falls rapidly? Alopecia is a general term for hair loss. Dog loss hair on the tail or around the eye is a common disorder nowadays. There are different types of hair loss in dogs, some are very dangerous for dog health. we will tell you that why your dog’s hair falls from various areas of the body and what is the solution to dog hair fall.
Why my Dog is Losing Hair?
There could be many reasons for a dog hair fall. The most common reasons for dogs to lose their hairs are allergies of the environment, food, and shampoos that contain such chemicals to which your dogs are allergic to. In environmental allergy, a dog can lose hair due to mites, fleas, pollen or molds. In such cases, the owners should notice if their dogs are having any scratches on their bodies. These allergies result in rapid biting, itchiness, redness and hair loss. Also, the reason for dog hair fall could be the genetics. They might get this hair fall problem from their parents, therefore, it is included in their genes.
Types of Hair Loss in Dogs
There are various types of hair fall in dogs which are:
- Alopecia areata is the type of disorder in which dog loses its hair from the neck, head and other parts of the body without itching, therefore it is very dangerous for dog health.
- Demodectic mange is a disorder which is caused by demodex mites, and in this type of disease the dog starts losing it hair from many parts of the body and it also results in scaling, skins darkening, ulcers and redness.
- Cheyletiella mange is caused by cheyletiella mites and can be one of the reasons for a dog hair fall.
Dog Losing Hair Around Eyes
Well, generally dog loses their hair around eyes because of the parasite, allergic reactions, mites and fungal diseases. a dog can lose hair around eyes due to demodex manage disorders. Mites can be the reason for hair loss in dogs. When Mite grows in larger number, the dog starts losing its hairs. It starts from the head and if not cured on time, it can spread in the whole pet’s body. Also in some of dog’s genetics, they are allergic to the flea’s saliva which enters the dog’s body once flea bites him. There is some sort of histamine in a flea saliva that enters the pet’s body.
Dog Losing Hair on the Tail?
There are many common possible reasons for a dog to lose hair on his tail. Allergies are the most common reasons for hair loss in dogs because in any kind of allergy then the first part to be infected is skin and the dog’s tail is part of the skin. Some dogs are allergic to various foods or some specific ingredient in those foods. Also, hair loss on the tail can cause a serious hormonal disease. It can cause nausea, internal weakness and many other problems therefore never take it easy. If you notice your dog itching tail and you figure some hair fall from that spot consult the vet for quick treatment.
Dog Hair Fall Solution
If you think that your dog is suffering from such diseases like demodex, alopecia, cheyletiella or any other serious disease then consult your vet for quick treatment.
- Use antibiotics for your dogs. Most people use vitamin e tablet for dog hair fall solution.
- Use authorize steroids.
- Change your dog’s diet and make sure that in his diet there’s no such ingredient to which your dog is allergic to.
- Use flea prevention shampoos and sprays
- Use antifungals
How to Remove Dog Hair from Blankets?
In such a situation where your dog’s hair falls exceedingly, it can become worst removing unwanted hair from the blanket. Well, we are going to tell you some tips and tools you can use to remove dog hair from blankets.
- Adhesive rollers are the best choice to implement in such cases because you can easily remove hairs from blankets using these rollers.
- Use rubber gloves to remove hairs from a blanket. Place the blanket on a straight surface and with the help of gloves collect all the unwanted hairs.
- The inflated balloon is also useful in such regards. You can rub a balloon on the blanket which will develop static electricity to collect hair.
If you notice any kind of hair fall on your dog’s body just run to the vet it can lead to many diseases and try to find a quick treatment. Just not take it easy, always try to understand your pet’s every sign.